Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Welcome to episode 12 of the tCast - the Hebrew technology podcast. This show has 2 major parts. the first has my experiences and thoughts after finally receiving my new iMac G5 (the new model) and my new iPod fifth generation with video. What do I think of them, how did they impress me and what are my conclusions, to buy or not to buy. Part two has a selection of the latest news from the technological world including the Sony rootkit, the Motorola Roker, Microsoft and some other stuff. Please take the time to add your location in the tCast map at: www.frappr.com/tcast and feel free to email me at: boaz@tcast.co.il


MP3 File

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. you ascent really suck dude...
Say mac/apple/whatever like an Israeli, dont try to sound like somethibg else cause it sound a bit ... gayish...
your pronunciation suck as well.. Microsoft and XP ... are you doing that on purpose ?

בעז אורדן said...

Who do i answe too? you left no email.

Anonymous said...

heh.. i find it funny that you ask for donations while buying ipod 60gigs and an g5..........

Anonymous said...

Dude, saw you in 22 channel (Israel TV) - great idea, great show =)

keep the good work.