Monday, October 23, 2006

tCast_55 was a troubled one. It was supposed to be with Adi Ravid who managed to somehow disappear on his way. It then continued with a 55 minutes recording with Ron Kaldes who is a known Mac evangelist and among other, works at YEDA. Well, after 55 minutes the Garage Band crashed and 55 minutes were lost. Mac software anyone?

So, at 22:30 last night I found my self tired and nervous and recording a tCast on my own. A mistake? I guess you'll find out soon enough.

In this show: Apple news and financial reports, Microsoft news including Zune and IE7 and lots more of the Usual stuff.

The first Apple t-shirt is number 33 on my mailing list. The email address of the lucky winner will be posted on the tCast web site at http://www.tcast.co.il , don't forget to add yourself to the mailing list through the tCast web site of you have a wish to have one of the Apple shrifts.


MP3 File

No comments: